• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Neu 1512 1.5D - 3200KV Brushless Motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

VERY lightly used 1512 1.5D - 3200KV motor. LOT's of torque with this one...

I purchased this motor "new" (he-he-he) and used it for one season in O-Mono... It's practically brand new... never seen over 110-degrees... (the NiMH batteries, on the other hand... )... Swinging a modified Y547 prop (cut down to 44mm, detounged, massive cup... you get the drill... )... In fact... I won the O-Mono Championship for the season...

Applications would be:

2S-Lipo => 23,680RPM @ 7.4V, 26,880RPM @ 8.4V (peaked Lipo pack)...

A little too mild for N2-Sport RACING in my opinion, but an excellent lower KV setup for N2-Mono and especially for N2-Offshore. Would make an EXCELLENT 2S Lipo sport boat motor, however... and would Race or Sport on a Barracuda 80 ESC...

3S-Lipo => 35,520RPM @ 11.1V, 40,320 @ 12.6V (peaked lipo pack)

This motor would be great for a smaller P-Sport setup running on 3S instead of 4S... or a 3S Rigger...

If you are still running NiMh... This would be good for a 12-cell P-Sport... or a 12-cell rigger...

$225.00 new... Will sell for $180.00 shipped in the USA. I will ship to Canada as well if you'll pay the additional postage...

PayPal would be great: [email protected]

Let me know if you have any questions... Please contact me prior to sending funds to verify availability...

Neu_001.jpg

Back