need help novarossi watercooled head identify?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike burt

I have novarossi s12 car engine recieved a top watercooled head and fits on but there must be a different head button for them?The button is so low that i can look around glowplug and see the water outlet the button looks like it isnt tall enough.what am i missing??

Mike for what it's worth I am running a s.12 in my rigger with a cowl half the cooling fins cut away and no water. The motor don't get hot. Just is what I am doing not saying it's the only way but it works for me

Yup, you may want to just keep it air cooled. It's easy to over cool a .12 using water.

Mine still almost runs to cool, It don't run bad 50ish there is more there and I am working on it but it very dependable.

got me a second place at Hobart just for the fact that is dose run every time. A wise man told me you don't have to be the fastest to win. but David P still put it on my butt. There were alot of real fast .12s there

Try letting that engine heat up before you launch. They love it hot. With 4 oz of fuel it's kinda hard. to finish a heat if you launch to quick -Launch under a minute.

Keep CKing the head before launch You want it almost hot to the touch.

What should i run for reciever battery?want to keep it light.I do have a digital charger but not one for life or lipo.posibly could get one.I have a 6volt stick reciever battery out of tmaxx but seems to heavy makes whole rear of boat sit in water.

what do you mean 4 aaa 800mah?Do you mean just four triple a batteries in a holder or something else.If you mean rechargeable where do you get those?

s7l3.jpg

http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com/

Mike,

No cooling needed on a 12 motor if you know how to adjust

the needle valve. Run them a little on the rich side and after

a few laps they come in pretty strong. Remember not too much

propeller cup. Lock your car when you travel. :)

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back