• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need exhaust header for Picco 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,

I have 2 Picco 45 headers that are 18 degree intended for a mono. Hydros use 10 degree headers. Send me your mailing address and I'll send them. If they fit and can use them, send me $25 for them, if not send them back or bring them to Charleston in October. The thickness of the exhaust coupler inside of the header will determine how well it fits. Give me an OD measurement of the exhaust port on the engine that the header fits over and I'll see if I have an exhaust coupler that fits and can include it also.

John,

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

I have 2 Picco 45 headers that are 18 degree intended for a mono. Hydros use 10 degree headers. Send me your mailing address and I'll send them. If they fit and can use them, send me $25 for them, if not send them back or bring them to Charleston in October. The thickness of the exhaust coupler inside of the header will determine how well it fits. Give me an OD measurement of the exhaust port on the engine that the header fits over and I'll see if I have an exhaust coupler that fits and can include it also.

John,
The OD on the engine is .75 inch and the ID on my header is .91 in.

Thanks John

I have exactly what you need. Send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll get it out asap.

Can you do Paypal?

Latest posts

Back