• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need Brown .21 Parabolic Quiet Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

I am looking for a used/new Brown Parabolic Quiet 21 Pipe and header. The header that I have is for the original 21 nitro pipe and I would like to try this pipe. Might also be interested in one of the Fat 21 Quiet Pipes if the price is right.

Have wanted to try these pipes.....

Marty Davis

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a used/new Brown Parabolic Quiet 21 Pipe and header. The header that I have is for the original 21 nitro pipe and I would like to try this pipe. Might also be interested in one of the Fat 21 Quiet Pipes if the price is right.
Have wanted to try these pipes.....

Marty Davis

[email protected]
I have a .21 CMD muffled pipe is that the same thing as the parabolic pipe??

Marty,

CMDi has made 3 versions of the 21 parabolic pipe:

standard parabolic

short version (21S), and

fat pipe parabolic

Which one besides the fat pipe are you looking for? It can be rather important. The 21S runs far better on my son's rigger with a MAC 21 than the standard parabolic.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty,
CMDi has made 3 versions of the 21 parabolic pipe:

standard parabolic

short version (21S), and

fat pipe parabolic

Which one besides the fat pipe are you looking for? It can be rather important. The 21S runs far better on my son's rigger with a MAC 21 than the standard parabolic.

John
John:

The Standard and if the price is right, the Fat also.

Marty

Back