• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need an 1457 and or a 1460

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale0

I need a 1457 with about 4.2" and or a 1460 with 3.8". I have a race to go to and need them soon. Anyone have anything like that?

Dale,

I have a 1460 sitting here that is S&B, not sure about the pitch.

Jay

I need a 1457 with about 4.2" and or a 1460 with 3.8". I have a race to go to and need them soon. Anyone have anything like that?

Dale,

I don't know? I sold my pitch gauge to Pat Williams or I could check it...

I'll stick it in the mail, shoot me your address in an email. Not sure I have your new address on file. If you can use the prop, great.. If not, no worries. Chunk it into the pond or something! :)

Jay

Is it stock pitch Jay?
I will take it.

Dale

hey Glenn,

Im not sure yet, i am working on it. Its the week after we are racing in PHX, but we are working on a plan.

You think there will be any nitro boats?

Dale

Last edited by a moderator:
Dale, I sure hope there are enough nitro boats to make most of the classes. I will enter what ever classes I can to help them make. I would really like to see you again soon...I really missed making it the Carlsbad races last year!

Glenn

Back