• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

need a prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyHracing

I am needing a prop for 1/12 miss elam. I am putting a .32 engine in it and someone suggested them size props if anyone has any tips and has either of these props let me know and how much. Thanks

I am needing a prop for 1/12 miss elam. I am putting a .32 engine in it and someone suggested them size props if anyone has any tips and has either of these props let me know and how much. Thanks

Im sure Mark from Props 4 U will be chimming in here soon, he can get u the prop you want for well below the LHS price for sure. Ive been gettin most of my props from him. Might want to try a X440/3 also. If it pulls it well then try a X442 and see if she goes. The Y535(not the plastic one) would still be a good starting prop even with the bigger engine.

Larry Jr.

hello, i am selling a prather 215 prop already balanced and polished for $25 with the shipping included in that price. i paid 20 to have it professionally done on top of the price and its still in the bag. i actually also had an x440 for sale but just sold it.

let me know what you think.

stephen

Latest posts

Back