Need 21 Cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

I need a cowl for a 21 rigger. Would prefer a carbon fiber cowl. No ABS Thanks

Rodney, I got in contact with Igal in Israel and he has sent me a carbon fiber cowl. I have not yet received it, but I am waiting patiently.

Tom thanks for the offer, I wish you had spoken up sooner. If this cowl doesn't work out I might be giving you a shout.

Kevin, you won't be disappointed with a cowl from Igal. Got a sgx90 cowl of very good quality and very light.

I am looking forward to it. I also have a carbon fiber 21 tub that needs a cowl so if this works out I will likely be getting another one! I am getting excited about these riggers

Rodney, I got in contact with Igal in Israel and he has sent me a carbon fiber cowl. I have not yet received it, but I am waiting patiently.

Tom thanks for the offer, I wish you had spoken up sooner. If this cowl doesn't work out I might be giving you a shout.
No problem , not a big biz for me just have the molds I made so if i need one its' not a saga !!

Hey Tom do you have anything that would fit a JAE 45, If so how much shipped to me 33020?

Garson

Back