• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need 1/4 flex shaft

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Brevoort

I need a 1/4 by 15in. long flex shaft that reduces to 3/16in to use the 3/16 drive dog. I also need a 1/4in coupler for a old Picco 45. Can anyone help or have any info on who sales this?

Mike

I need a 1/4 by 15in. long flex shaft that reduces to 3/16in to use the 3/16 drive dog. I also need a 1/4in coupler for a old Picco 45. Can anyone help or have any info on who sales this?

Mike
For the flex shaft try Tim Jones on tthis site.

Thanks Glenn,

Michael,

I need to make another order for flex cables.

If you need 15" overall length I may be able to get a good price since its shorter than if you paid for a 24".

As Far as coupler and tubing, I have it all day long.

I think the Old Picco's have a 5/8" OD Header. A Measuring stick will tell you.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

I have 1/4" x 3/16" x 24" turndown shafts for $20.00 plus shipping.

Mike
Michael,

A 1/4" cable is a little overkill for a .45. 3/16" will hold up just fine and will have less parasitic drag overall.

Buck

Buck Is Correct.

I wonder now if it is indeed, one boat he is working on

Tim

Mike
Michael,

A 1/4" cable is a little overkill for a .45. 3/16" will hold up just fine and will have less parasitic drag overall.

Buck

Thanks Glenn,

Michael,

If you need 15" overall length I may be able to get a good price since its shorter than if you paid for a 24".

Tim
Sorry it took me a long time to get back with you, I had some boats to get ready for the Atlanta Race This weekend. I need the flex shaft coupler and 5/8 tubing as well. I have attached a drawing of the shaft I need.

Mike

Prop Shaft.pdf

Attachments

• Prop Shaft.pdf
    82.6 KB · Views: 69
I will Pm You the info, when I get.

Thanks

Tim

Thanks Glenn,

Michael,

Tim
Sorry it took me a long time to get back with you, I had some boats to get ready for the Atlanta Race This weekend. I need the flex shaft coupler and 5/8 tubing as well. I have attached a drawing of the shaft I need.

Mike

Mike

I have 1/4" x 3/16" x 24" turndown shafts for $20.00 plus shipping.
Sounds good would you by any chance have the drive coupler to fit the picco 45? If not I still need the shaft.

Mike

Buck Is Correct.

I wonder now if it is indeed, one boat he is working on

Tim

Mike
Michael,

Buck
I know it is a little overkill, but I bought this boat at a race in Atlanta this spring, the hardware is setup for a 1/4 shaft for some reason. 3/16 would be better but I don't wont to change the hardware.

Mike

Latest posts

Back