Name this Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Taylor

Well, I've inherited another unwanted tunnel hull. Guy couldn't remember what kind it is. Can someone please identify what it is?? Seem's like I have started a home for unwanted tunnels.

Thanks

Rick

DSC00330.JPG

DSC00331.JPG

Well, I've inherited another unwanted tunnel hull. Guy couldn't remember what kind it is. Can someone please identify what it is?? Seem's like I have started a home for unwanted tunnels.

Thanks

Rick
It is the Prather Lap Cat II

OK, found a prather site and figured it out. It was called a 32" Racing Tunnel. It's an inch wider than a Lap Cat II.

racing_tunnel.jpg

Rick

Thanks

Rick
It is the Prather Lap Cat II
That's what I thought but all the pictures of a Lap Cat show an open cockpit.
Prather made two versions. I think the enclosed cockpit is call the Racing Lapcat or something.

yes it is a race version lap cat. i had a lap cat 2 with a red head pro 45 and it was upside down more than right side up. put the motor on a b/m leecraft and was never happier. today that lap cat has an amps 46 on it and gets run every 5 years or so. those lap cats did not like big horsepower

OK, found a prather site and figured it out. It was called a 32" Racing Tunnel. It's an inch wider than a Lap Cat II.

racing_tunnel.jpg

Rick
32 racing tunnel is correct it had the enclosed cockpit i put an inboard in one of these and it was a rocket

Back