name change

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Webb

How do I change my name on here? Going to use my real name. Ken Webb

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be the official name change thread, sticky maybe? ?? Change mine please to Kevin krogness ... Thanks! !!!

HELP!!!!! Change my name ....joe warren....... i might want to sell something again??
LOL!!
Even though quite a few are opting to change their display name you don't have to as long as your FULL name appears in your signature line .... a lot like Joe's. But hey we won't complain at all in changing someone's display name to their real name if that's what they want. B)

HELP!!!!! Change my name ....joe warren....... i might want to sell something again??
LOL!!
Even though quite a few are opting to change their display name you don't have to as long as your FULL name appears in your signature line .... a lot like Joe's. But hey we won't complain at all in changing someone's display name to their real name if that's what they want. B)
Thanks Don !!.... We ( IW ) also have GREAT BUYERS!!!!!! I want to say thanks to those that have purchased & It is always a pleasure in helping you get back to running & racing.

Latest posts

Back