NAMBA web sight

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave,

if there is something I can help you with, please feel free to give me a call.

Thanks,
Al Waters
NAMBA Secretary

Hello Dave,
Not sure which direction you are approaching the NAMBA web site. If I type in namba.com in MS Edge, Chrome, or Firefox, they all take me to the NAMBA home page which is ::: The Official Site of the North American Model Boat Association :::
I clicked on your first link and it took me to the NAMBA home page.
Your second link takes me to the NAMBA membership portal page which is used to create or renew a NAMBA membership. I did see that you processed a NAMBA membership renewal on Tuesday. Maybe that is where you wanted to go all along.
If you were blocked out of a page, it could be the strong security settings you have on your computer. Way over my head for sure.

Thanks, Al Waters

Hello Dave,
Not sure which direction you are approaching the NAMBA web site. If I type in namba.com in MS Edge, Chrome, or Firefox, they all take me to the NAMBA home page which is ::: The Official Site of the North American Model Boat Association :::
I clicked on your first link and it took me to the NAMBA home page.
Your second link takes me to the NAMBA membership portal page which is used to create or renew a NAMBA membership. I did see that you processed a NAMBA membership renewal on Tuesday. Maybe that is where you wanted to go all along.
If you were blocked out of a page, it could be the strong security settings you have on your computer. Way over my head for sure.

Thanks, Al Waters
OK it must be my computer then that is blocking the first link thanks.

Back