MY NR.12 POWERED VEGAS!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattHench

Here's my vegas with a NR.12, shot it up in some chevy orange,the pics explain the boat so ill keep it short. See how it does this weekend with some jae's, this will be fun, thanks for look'n Matt !!!!!!!!!!!

Boat 005.jpgBoat 004.jpgBoat 003.jpgBoat 002.jpgBoat 001.jpg

In open water on saturday i tried to run her,never made it around the first turn, not sure what was goin on the engine is really tight so i was fightin that and never got up on step, i ended up burnin 2 tanks through it on the bench usin Mike Hughes method but when i refueled to see if it helped i spun a prop shaft off the cable at the launch and that was that. Are club has this thing when 3 are dead in open water we close the water and go get em,well mine was the first one dead and 10 min later the third would die so open water went really fast, nothin accomplished so i just scratched for the day, needless to say ill never take a new never ran boat to a race for the mayden voyage but sometime here this week iam hittin the test pond hard to see what it will do most likely the mill will go in a rigger, just cant see this boat stayin up there with the others so really no fun for me and then the ST and duece pipe will go in for mod rtr class will see how it goes hopefully better. matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't give up on it! I would love to see this run!!!! Get to the pond work out the bugs.

Any updates yet?
have an update on Matts progress. We were at the pond today and had mixed results. We tried different pipe lengths and needle settings and could not get it to come on the pipe except for a short burst right after launch.We tried different props as well and still couldn't get it to run. I am not sure exactly what the problem is, we set the pipe at the same length as I have on mine(7 1/4) and it would not come on the pipe,shortened it and the same result,lengthened it and the same thing. I am at a loss right now as to what might be the problem, I am sure it is something simple but we just can't put our fingers on it.

Any updates yet?
have an update on Matts progress. We were at the pond today and had mixed results. We tried different pipe lengths and needle settings and could not get it to come on the pipe except for a short burst right after launch.We tried different props as well and still couldn't get it to run. I am not sure exactly what the problem is, we set the pipe at the same length as I have on mine(7 1/4) and it would not come on the pipe,shortened it and the same result,lengthened it and the same thing. I am at a loss right now as to what might be the problem, I am sure it is something simple but we just can't put our fingers on it.
Too much prop?

JD

Thanks Jim for posted the update, i am back online yay, Jerry i think it just may be the prop size but i wanna move up so ill never know, its for sale as of now!!!!!!!!!

Back