My new Stock 20 LYNX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Greg!

Hope you are well in Sunny FL..

take care bud!

Grim
Greg,

Looks like you are ready to race, trim looked good, and it was a bit windy. I call ya this evening.

Randy

PS we sure missed both of ya (plus FROG) at WTC.

Hi Greg!

take care bud!

Grim
Greg,

Looks like you are ready to race, trim looked good, and it was a bit windy. I call ya this evening.

Randy

PS we sure missed both of ya (plus FROG) at WTC.
I am very happy with the way it runs, going to make a trim change. Box stock OS and a Whidden prop.. I am ready to rumble..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Greg!

take care bud!

Grim
Hi Mark, We have recently purchased a new VS1and fitted a OS21XM to it , I purchased one of your props from Paul Stirton and run 60% nito with 15% oil, is there any tricks to getting the boat to go ? I have the C of G at 8 5/8ins from the transom to achieve this I added 800grams of lead to the front, I have tried setting the motor with about 1 deg of positive, but in a small chop it still nose dives, I would be greatful for any advice.

Regards

John ( Australia)

800g?????? you sure?

BTW that Lynx goes well ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
800g?????? you sure?

BTW that Lynx goes well ;)
800grams.??? That's like 28ozs. More like you had to add 80g (2.8oz) w/the VS1. Not that you hijacked the post with a ? for a different boat. No worries. My Lynx has 0 weight in it... Just that some may get the wrong info on our boat by adding weight when the Lynx doesn't need any.

Hi Greg,

Yer 80g type O , is it normal to add weight to the nose on a VS1 to get it to balance properly?

Regards

John

Hey John, just a tip, these Lynx guys get touchy if you talk about another boat in thier threads ;)

(BTW yes it is normal)

Back