My new Mutts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boaterbill

Just finished the Mutt, the other mutt, Neut is 1 1/2 yrsa old.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOps, I got to work on posting this stuff, help. :eek:

How can I edit it, make it smaller to fit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill,

You can send it to me in an e-mail. In the e-mail click "insert picture and it should default ask "Edit to fit" click yes. Send it to me and I'll post it.

Or save the picture under your C: drive. Name it save it, go to the post Browser. Click it go to C: drive double click the picture and hit add post. That should work.

Bill,

You can send it to me in an e-mail. In the e-mail click "insert picture and it should default ask "Edit to fit" click yes. Send it to me and I'll post it.

Or save the picture under your C: drive. Name it save it, go to the post Browser. Click it go to C: drive double click the picture and hit add post. That should work.

Rodney,

Thanks, their on the way. The first e mail is in JPEG image, the second is in GIF image. Don't know which works for posting.

Thanks Bill

Bill,

here is the picture. Better pick that thing off the carpet before someone jumps up to kill that big Spider.....LOL

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Much better,

Thanks, Rodney ;)

I sent Tom an e mail asking hime to delete the one I posted, I don't know how to.

thanks again.

Bill

Noooooo. The mutt Newt is only 1 1/2 yrs old. Yours has been sitting longer. :eek: Too many boats. I'll run it at the Nats in Jackson, I followed your inst to the letter. I've got a Nelson in now, also made other motor mount so I can switch to one of my Macks just in case. ;)

Hi Mark.

Latest posts

Back