My new Climate Fleet getting ready!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dennis,

Those are awesome! I was out in the garrage yesterday working on a few boats myself. I hope you've got as much superglue on your fingers as I have on mine!

Let me know if you need any turn fin help. I've got to work a few up for Chris (Fine) and could pop you out a couple too. If I can't make it to all of the races maybe one or two of my parts can?

Dick

I hope you've got as much superglue on your fingers as I have on mine!
hey Dick.... you too..... a little bit of me goes in to every boat I build. Really! I always super glue myself to a boat part at least once durring the building process!

If I don't have any Ca glue or epoxy on my fingers, I'm just not getting anything built. However, that's not the real scary part - it's the ever-increasing number of T shirts, sweatshirts, etc. that I have that have glue on them. These never fail to get a response from my wife > :( . I, too, am a very "hands on" type of builder

Hi Dick! Yes I definatly could use a couple of fins one for a p rigger and also the Q/S rigger.I nick named this boat MOAB!! Mother of all boats HEHEHE!

I don't know, but his bench looks like my dining room table! :eek:

(I wonder why my girlfriend moved out? ;D )

Latest posts

Back