My 2 year old MV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
After 2 seasons of running and racing my Miss Vegas.....Original 2 channel A.M. radio working perfectly...original tank still goin strong....i just let 30 sec of pit time run off before i start it...original shaft and bushing good to go. original radio box, I just raced it at a 2 day this weekend and barrel rolled it the BAJEZITS out of it in a heat race..not a scratch....the only thing i had to do to this boat when i bought it new was change the cable collet to an octura collet...i dont believe ive EVER gotten more bang for the buck from a race boat like ive gotten out of this thing and im gonna keep runnin it until it falls apart! Its almost comical!

Bill has this boat running great guys, very very consistant boat and good looking well taken care of see you next 2 day Bill maybe in melborne wife wants to get back that first place you got lol Robert

Bill has this boat running great guys, very very consistant boat and good looking well taken care of see you next 2 day Bill maybe in melborne wife wants to get back that first place you got lol Robert
Hey Robert! I really enjoyed pitting next to you and Rhonda..(hope i got her name right!) Please tell her that she did a GREAT job driving! She sure made both Chuck and me look pretty silly in the first heat! :lol: :lol: Cant win the race if you dont finish it! Sorry about your Sport 40 man. Hope you can get er fixed! Ill try my best to make the Melbourne race...always wanted to run there. Its always about time and money! Take care, Bill

Latest posts

Back