MUTT II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drew

You should have the set up instructions in your e-mail. Follow them to the letter and the boat will perform. Chose not to follow them and you will fight it. You will probably need to tweak it a little but the base line will be very close. As Eric stated the boats that we have won three National championships in the last five years (Every time we went) are set up to the instructions. You need to pay attention to details, small changes in set up will effect the boat. When set up properly it is a very stable fast boat. It will never be a boat you can throw the throttle up and just steer. I build what I call sprint boats. They require a driver that is capable of using the throttle! I think this is the fastest way to build a boat. Keep in touch while you work on it. If needed send me the boat and we will straighten it out. Do not split the weight between the sponsons. Put it all in the left side. Sport boats always roll in when they blow off.

Mark

What? No love for me? :blink: And I was the one who got you in touch with Mark. :p

Mike :D

Mike

Dont feel bad Drew is that way at the lake too :lol:

Every one on IW is very helpful and now Drew will use his sp40 to push me in the weeds in that class :p :p

Latest posts

Back