• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mugen mbx5pro spec

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimBarth

Im Selling my Mugen 1/8 Racing Buggy to get into boating. it is a mbx5prospec Race rollor. with a ton of extra parts..this is a great buggy. asking $200 for it with parts. will trade for a boat. let me know what you got. thanks.

Also comes with header and speed pipe. just need motor and servos.

SDC10045.JPG

SDC10046.JPG

Im interested, what kind of boat are you looking for?

If I dont have what you want, I could just send paypal?

~James

i dont have payment james you sent me a email saying i had one and i checked my paypal i never got it...

i dont have payment james you sent me a email saying i had one and i checked my paypal i never got it...
"if" and only if james does not take this ill trade you a leecraft tunnel for it. xt460e and all it needs is servos and a motor as well.

tk

Terry im stell waiting on payment from james. im going to give him tell tomarrow at noon. to send payment. i got a strange email saying the payment was sent but i check my paypal account and there is no sign of it. the email did not look like a officl paypal email would have been if i woulda recved the payment..

Terry im stell waiting on payment from james. im going to give him tell tomarrow at noon. to send payment. i got a strange email saying the payment was sent but i check my paypal account and there is no sign of it. the email did not look like a officl paypal email would have been if i woulda recved the payment..
he may have sent a e check , they take a bit to clear , id say chill a bit ..james is straight forward and cool and has bought from me before, and paypal sux anyhow, they steal your money and seem to steal more everyday with their cheating fees laying in bed with ebay doubling down your dough you work hard for, so be patient my friend he will come through dude.

tk

Tim, I sent a payment of $210.00 to the email address you sent to me in the PM ([email protected]). It was not an echeck, and it is in the paypal account you told me to send it to. It still shows as being "unclaimed" on my paypal account. I sent it from my wifes paypal account, Meghan Ramsey.

Here is a screen shot from my paypal showing the payment is waiting on you to pick it up in your account. This should be easy.... let me know if you figure it out.

payment.jpg

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Topfuel i got payment at 4:40am this morning.. This is SOLD!!!! Ill get it shiped to you monday morning... Sorry for the confusion..

Tim, just glad it all worked out. Depending on where you are located, there is a significant time difference since I am in Europe... that or maybe Paypal was doing maintenance or something on the site.

Either way, glad you got the payment.... Oh yeah. Welcome to IW!

~James

Latest posts

Back