mto price?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Al..

Maybe you could find out for me why Doug won't reply to questions about one of his hulls. I've sent him two e-mails at the address you gave me, with no reply.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

IMPBA National Scale Unlimited Director

Steve Ball,

I had a bear of a time reaching MTO myself. Turns out he has one of those heavy spam blockers and doesn't get all his e-mails. Or so he said.

Steve,

I will admit that he did not return an e-mail from me, which is very unusual, when I tried getting a hold of him after he missed our district banquet a few weeks a go.

Try his telephone.

661-259-9785

You and I have talked about the MTO hull. I am going to try something. A friend of mine split the hull right down the middle, widened it, and put it back together. It picked up a little more length also with the reinforcing of the transom in putting it back together.

I will let you know what happens when I run it. Thanks........

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

Southern California Scale Thunderboat Association

Al..

Thanks for the info. I found out my last e-mail to Doug bounced back saying that his internet filter caught it, and that it would not go through unless he OK's it. Can't do buisness that way.

How wide are you going to go?

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Al..

Called Doug yesterday. Got a lot of information. What a great guy to deal with!

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

The boat is at 9 3/8 in the tunnel width which is about 1/2 inch less than the Muck. I forgot what the origianl width was ............sorry.

Doug DeWitte will probably kill me for having the hull split but as anyone knows.........if I can make a boat run, then even the rookiest of the rookies can make a boat run. That in itself will sell hulls.

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

Southern California Scale Thunderboat Association

Latest posts

Back