Moving to Suffolk, VA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparbarn Jr

PLEASE HELP!!! :( :eek: :( I am moving to Suffolk, VA and am needing advice on a place to live. I am going to be managing Fire Mountain Grill downtown. I would like to be near the Chesapeake pond ( :blink: location? :blink: ) if possible, also, I don't want more than a 30 min. commute. $1100 +/- is my budget. A garage for boats and Highspeed internet access would be required. My boats ARE my children, a pond is their school, so a nice pond near by would be great. Anyone with a job or a wife as a realtor or agent can p.m. me or email at [email protected] or call @ 304-433-7542. I am in Suffolk today only looking around. PLEASE HELP! :D :D

PLEASE HELP!!! :( :eek: :( I am moving to Suffolk, VA and am needing advice on a place to live. I am going to be managing Fire Mountain Grill downtown. I would like to be near the Chesapeake pond ( :blink: location? :blink: ) if possible, also, I don't want more than a 30 min. commute. $1100 +/- is my budget. A garage for boats and Highspeed internet access would be required. My boats ARE my children, a pond is their school, so a nice pond near by would be great. Anyone with a job or a wife as a realtor or agent can p.m. me or email at [email protected] or call @ 304-433-7542. I am in Suffolk today only looking around. PLEASE HELP! :D :D
Contact Christi Hibbert (Henrietta here on I/W- http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showuser=1597) as she is with the ODMBA club and lives/works in the area. Not to mention she's also a pretty sharp cookie who could most likely get you pointed in the right direction. B)

Back