• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

I'll be relocating from Utah to the west coast soon and would like to sell some Items to pay for the move and perhaps buy a new 91 VAC.

1. AC 40" Lazer with cowl- Yellow gel coat - excellent cond. Lo- profile radio box- no servos or fuel tank- set up for mini servos (thr. and 3rd ch.). and std. servo(steering). Mounts drilled and tapped for .67 CMB or Mac. 1/4" shaft stepped to 3/16". All CMDI Hardware. $150.00 plus shipping SOLD

2. 1 Ea, Mac .67- Just heat cycled and broke in-your choice of .550 or .510 carb barrels. $360.00 plus shipping. SOLD

3. 1 Ea Mac .67- Rebuilt by Don Ferette with honed liner and Brad Christe piston. $340.00 plus shipping.

4. 1 Ea. CMB .80 Green head- Needs a rebuild. $140 plus shipping. SOLD

5. 1 Ea Speedmaster 45 size mono- white top green bottom- no radio box or servos. But all Hardware. Hull is cherry Spdmaster mts drilled and tapped for CMB Rs or HR or Mac- 16 Oz. tank and hopper, 3rd ch K? needle 3/16 shaft and dog. $150.00 plus shipping. No longer for sale

6. Sold

7. 1 Ea Walt Barney Tank- used Approx. 18 Oz.- 6" long 3 3/8 wide by 1 1/8 tall. Lines are 1/8 O.D. Preassure fitting on the left- fuel on the right. $30.00 plus shipping

SOLD.

8. Futaba 1/4 scale servo-new- no box # 5302 metal gear $22.50 plus shipping.

9. Octura 1750 prop s/b $15.00 plus shipping. SOLD

10. Speedmaster 1/4" round bottom strut $18.00 Plus shipping(new- just ordered the wrong one)

Thanks for looking,

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
would like to offer on the two mac .67 and the greenie .67.

going to offer through PM only. But I am making offers on these motors.

International waters has never been a bidding war friendly place

Last edited by a moderator:

International waters has never been a bidding was friendly place
Sorry Guys but if pics are needed I can send them to your e-mail and you do not have to put that on open forum if you do not want to.

Thanks,

Glenn

Sorry Guys but if pics are needed I can send them to your e-mail and you do not have to put that on open forum if you do not want to.

Thanks,

Glenn
what are you asking for the 80?

Thanks,

Glenn
Nessa, The 80 Green head has smooth bearings but could use a rebuild (P/L and perhaps head button). $150 + 10 shipping O.K.?

Thanks,

Glenn
Nessa, The 80 Green head has smooth bearings but could use a rebuild (P/L and perhaps head button). $150 + 10 shipping O.K.?

Well then..........what's the price for the CMB .67 greenie??

Thanks,

Glenn

Dan, I've only got one offer on the Greenie so far and it was a slap in the face- Like I said this motor was rebuilt by Steve Wood and has Zero time on it. Make a decent offer, I also have a NEW Steve Wood preped Greenhead I might part with- no interest in the 67 class here. I'll leave it open to decent offers for a few days - then post prices- I did say for sale- not giveaway.

Just read that you're looking for offers - I'll offer you $200 plus shipping for the CMB .67 Greenhead that has been re-worked

What is the price for the 67 green head and the futaba 1/4 scale servo?
Bill, The price for the Futaba servo is $ 30 shipped- let me know what kind of arm you would like with it and I'll look. I've had offers of $200 and $300 so far on the Wood Preped 67's- In your dreams. I'll get pics out tonight to all that have requested them.

Thanks for your intrest,

Glenn

How much for the macs? I offered $350 for the greenie. I would go $375 for the USED greenie. I respect Steve Wood's work, but the condition of the motor other than new P/L is unknown. If I have to replace bearings/rod or any other part then it's getting close to a new motor price. A greenie just sold here with collet next to new with 9b carb for $400 including shipping.

Thanks,

Glenn

Dan, I've only got one offer on the Greenie so far and it was a slap in the face- Like I said this motor was rebuilt by Steve Wood and has Zero time on it. Make a decent offer, I also have a NEW Steve Wood preped Greenhead I might part with- no interest in the 67 class here. I'll leave it open to decent offers for a few days - then post prices- I did say for sale- not giveaway.

Glenn,

I sent my e-mail in a P.M. to you for pics

Would you sell me one of your mac .550 carbs.

Thanks

Jeremy
Jeremy, I only have 2 67 Mac motors and 2 ,550 carbs. If the Mac's sell the buyer will have the option. The only diff. is the size of the bore on the bbl. If you have a .510 bbl you can bore/ream to a larger diameter.

Thanks,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back