• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More stuff for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take these

6. One Ultra Torque Hitec HS-645MG servo Like New-$20

4. New Tower Hobbies Locking Glow Plug Clip-$5 IF it is the panel ready one with the banana clips.

intersted in the glow plugs as well. what would they be similar to in a mcoy plug would they work fine in small nitro 21 size say and 35% nitro ??

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some more stuff for sale. 1. New Sullivan Dyna Tron 12/24 volt starter-$65

2. New Tower hobbies Deluxe Power Panel-$15

3. New Hobbico Top Fueler MKIII electric fuel pump-$10

4. New Tower Hobbies Locking Glow Plug Clip-$5

5. New card of 12 Fireball Super Cool glow plugs-$30

All items are plus shipping

Or buy it all $150 shipped to lower 48
PM sent about no 1.

I will take these

4. New Tower Hobbies Locking Glow Plug Clip-$5 IF it is the panel ready one with the banana clips.

intersted in the glow plugs as well. what would they be similar to in a mcoy plug would they work fine in small nitro 21 size say and 35% nitro ??

Terry
I'm not really sure what the plugs would be similar to, I used them in my 81 on 65% nitro.

I will take 4, 5, and 6 if you put pending beside them based on my response.

That would be good since i posted that i would take 2 items and had asked about the third.

Let me know how you would like payment and what the shipping would be to Maine 04491.

thanks

Terry

I have some more stuff for sale. 1. New Sullivan Dyna Tron 12/24 volt starter-$65--------PENDING

4. New Tower Hobbies Locking Glow Plug Clip-$5--------PENDING

5. New card of 12 Fireball Super Cool glow plugs-$30---------PENDING

6. One Ultra Torque Hitec HS-645MG servo Like New-$20---------PENDING

Does the fule pump have the strap that goes around the fuel bottle?

I have some more stuff for sale. 1. New Sullivan Dyna Tron 12/24 volt starter-$65--------PENDING

4. New Tower Hobbies Locking Glow Plug Clip-$5--------PENDING

5. New card of 12 Fireball Super Cool glow plugs-$30---------PENDING

6. One Ultra Torque Hitec HS-645MG servo Like New-$20---------PENDING

Does the fule pump have the strap that goes around the fuel bottle?
No

I will take 4, 5, and 6 if you put pending beside them based on my response.That would be good since i posted that i would take 2 items and had asked about the third.

Let me know how you would like payment and what the shipping would be to Maine 04491.

thanks

Terry
Yes those items are yours. I just did not want to sell out from under you. Paypal or money order will work for me. Shipping will be $5.00 so your total will be $60

Paypal is [email protected]

Thanks,Chris

Back