more off topic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell, I Think I Could Do That, :lol: ,,, But Why???

Last edited by a moderator:
At der iz sum crazizle shiznizzel.

LoLizzel :blink:

Last edited:
****, that was funny! I have no idea what it said, I might have to get my son to translate it for me.

If I wrote like that, it would give Matt a reason to toss me outta there. I think that I've pissed him off enough lately. He's gone kinda psycho since they decided to drop RCBM to only 4 issues a year. That's another thread in itself.

CMD 21-S parabizzles pipe wit pressure tap. no dents & not cut short. $30.

Iz dat wunna Andy's Skunkwerks pipes?

Yo dam boy, I aint trying to hear dat. here is tha low down... I git 2 hear dat at the work everyday. My fav is "I was gonna ax you a question". and I was fittin to do dat. and don't forget the number fo, as in 1 2 3 fo

Even though it's funny for us to read, after thinking about it, the bad part is if you have kids they could be reading it right now. Supposedly Google is the most popular search engine for the under 18 crowd & I find it interesting this site is patterned directly off of Google. With all references to violence, drugs, gang bangin', sex, explict language, etc in it's "translations" it's kinda scary in it's own way...... :blink:

Even though it's funny for us to read, after thinking about it, the bad part is if you have kids they could be reading it right now. Supposedly Google is the most popular search engine for the under 18 crowd & I find it interesting this site is patterned directly off of Google. With all references to violence, drugs, gang bangin', sex, explict language, etc in it's "translations" it's kinda scary in it's own way...... :blink:
I agree, but unfortunately, it's probably no worse than much of the music they hear.

I agree, but unfortunately, it's probably no worse than much of the music they hear.
Only if you allow it.

It is unfortunate that we find the miseducation of poor people funny to the point that Google stooped low enough to put it in ebonics on the net. I personally hate ebonics and don't respond to it, the sad part of it all is that it has transcended all colors and ethnic backgrounds. Here is a question to think about: Do you want the kid Ron was speaking to to be the one to care for you when your too **** old to wipe your drool off your face or change your depends? Let's fix the problem in our schools and this crap never happens!!!!!!!

It is unfortunate that we find the miseducation of poor people funny to the point that Google stooped low enough to put it in ebonics on the net. I personally hate ebonics and don't respond to it, the sad part of it all is that it has transcended all colors and ethnic backgrounds. Here is a question to think about: Do you want the kid Ron was speaking to to be the one to care for you when your too **** old to wipe your drool off your face or change your depends? Let's fix the problem in our schools and this crap never happens!!!!!!!
Yup, reading it as an adult it is so pathetic to the point of being funny to anyone with a decent education & upbringing. But this has absolutely nothing to do with mis-education, poor people or "ebonics" (which was a joke in itself) but rather the garbage that is spewing forth from the "entertainers" your kids are idolizing & imitating. All that schnizzle crap you're reading on "Gizoogle" was started by that loser named Snoop Dog. And don't blame the schools, thier hands are tied by all the lawyers & bleeding heart liberals. Fixing this starts in the home, parents need to look no further than the mirror.........

Back