• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

1) Pay-n-Pak Cowl, ready for paint, new $15

2) OS .65 flywheel $5

3) OS .21 Water Cooler Headers (two in stock) $5 each NEW

4) Scale/Sport 40 turn fin ( I think it is a PT Blade) spare blade and Bracket $25

5) RPM Motor mount for .45 size motor $25

6) K&B Carb w/velocity stack great for K&B 7.5 O/B's. $20

7) K&B SS New in Box 3.5 $100

8) New in bag Hi-Tec Charger for RX/TX paid $35, sell for $15

9) OS .21 EX-R Crankshaft new in bag $10

10) Bob Violet Hatch latch set $10 for the pair. These are by far the best Phil Thomas Sport 40, scale or rigger cowl latches you can get. $10 for the pair. SOLD

Buyers pay actual shipping. I take Paypla and US Postal money orders,

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

it was from an older OS engine from the mid 90's which I think was a VR-M? If you want it I can ship it w/the latches for free. If you can use it it's yours if not give it to someone that can. Shipping via US Priority to you is $6.05, I can't believe how much shipping is these days!

If you want to Paypal $16.05, send it to: [email protected]

Don,

it was from an older OS engine from the mid 90's which I think was a VR-M? If you want it I can ship it w/the latches for free. If you can use it it's yours if not give it to someone that can. Shipping via US Priority to you is $6.05, I can't believe how much shipping is these days!

If you want to Paypal $16.05, send it to: [email protected]
Rodney I actually was going to give it to someone I know who needs one. :)

Payment sent. B)

Rodney, can you please send me some pics of the K&B motor 3.5 SS New IN Box. I will take it, but would like to see a few pics of it first.

[email protected] is the addy for the pics.

Thanks

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back