• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

modified K&B 3.5 outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

Good little engine Ran on my maus tunnel and was fast...Modified inside and out pipe polished skeg sharpened and polished from ride plate down ride plate up was glass beaded run mc-9 on 40% sidewinder fuel gold carb new hing pin and mounting block new new top bearing hole drilled in side of lower to make easy oiling new teflon liner and cable all SS bolts <<<all have about 2 days at the pond run time on...This is a very modded motor and idle you can forget its all go!! also ran with a 440-2 prop not included......Extras that are included are flex shaft teflon liner syringe to oil it with and any other 3.5 K&B part I can come across Also if ever taken apart remember which screw came from what place as they are different lengths to accomadate internal mods......stand not included.....email with any questions this is a used engine Oh the prop shaft in my opinion should be replaced as there is a little play in it...........paypal and lower 48 shipping buyer pays shipping......

not sure what to ask for this motor so someone please give me an idea... If more pictures needed just ask..

100_0801.jpg

Latest posts

Back