modding a 26cc zenoah

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool, I seen this motor on e-bay, and I like how the cylinder is pointed to have the front intake rear exaust, thank's for the info to everyone, I am pretty sure I will use this in my whiplash gas hydro!!

cool, I seen this motor on e-bay, and I like how the cylinder is pointed to have the front intake rear exaust, thank's for the info to everyone, I am pretty sure I will use this in my whiplash gas hydro!!
I also have R254 RE engines in stock

Hey all, who makes that rear exhaust motor, how much are they costing and what sort of preformance do they give. does anyone know anything about them. thanks Navy Dave

Hey all, who makes that rear exhaust motor, how much are they costing and what sort of preformance do they give. does anyone know anything about them. thanks Navy Dave

the motor is from RCMK... cost is roughly $530-540 or so... not exactly sure about power, but i do know a stock R254 cylinder on a zenoah bottom end made just over 5hp.

Back