Ml310. Thinking of retiring it

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

Many of you saw my gp310 build. It's a great build. Fiberglassed inside, custom saddle tanks from Ryan. This was one of the first of these boats to be made nitro. I made at least a couple mistakes. Engine way too far back, like 1.5 inch. I built the radio box into the hull which I actually like but that makes it so you would would have to rip all that out to move the motor forward. I had to add a ton of weight up front to balance. It,s running a solid NR 5p with reduced head volume and .008 deck height. All fresh p/l rod and bearings. It would probably be perfect hull to convert to fe. I just feel I need to modify the design. A bit to better accommodate nitro. So I working on the design which would be a nitro GP310, of course with mikes approval. He may even offer it if he likes it.

So. That being said. Would any of you guys like to have this hull and see if you can get it working for you. I runs well now but it was faster without the weight. But now corners better.

so if any of you would like this hull, bare hull, I'll give it to you in trade for some things I need. Things I will trade it for,

Maybe a few good servos hs82 are good. A good as new 3280 pipe or other modern nice .21 pipe, a few good props for sport 21 or sp40 , or a decent 40 pipe new or used shafts belts. Just anything that an help me keep a stock of parts Let me know if you want pics.

Anthony,

I'm interested if Samuel doesn't take it. We are looking to bring back the sport 20 class uphere in District II.

We are going to use sport 20 to move up some of of novice kids (with 2-3 years racing).

Regards,

Bert Dygert

Anthony,

I'm interested if Samuel doesn't take it. We are looking to bring back the sport 20 class uphere in District II.

We are going to use sport 20 to move up some of of novice kids (with 2-3 years racing).

Regards,

Bert Dygert
Bert it's all yours .

I'm waiting on a response from Bert,.. wait till you guys see this new fast build, sp21 boat I'm dreaming up!!!!

Jim,

I'm going to take the hull. We are going to step up some of our second year novice drivers into sport 20.

Bert Dygert

Latest posts

Back