ML Boatworks extreme kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lennard Cuenco

are these kits legal for racing 1/8 scale namba?

i was told the diffusers make it not legal because no unlimiteds have run this way

Last edited by a moderator:

i was told the diffusers make it not legal because no unlimited have run this way
If you are referring the step on the underbelly that allows for more interior tub depth further up there is nothing in the NAMBA rulebook saying anything regarding that area. No different than all the scale guys who for many years have run air dams between the sponsons at the leading area of the tunnel, real boats didn't do that either. Would like to know who told you that...................

Last edited by a moderator:

i was told the diffusers make it not legal because no unlimited have run this way
If you are referring the step on the underbelly that allows for more interior tub depth further up there is nothing in the NAMBA rulebook saying anything regarding that area. No different than all the scale guys who for many years have run air dams between the sponsons at the leading area of the tunnel, real boats didn't do that either. Would like to know who told you that...................
Yeah, I would like to know who is still saying that they are not legal.

Back