• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misc Items

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 115

1) Gardner OS 65 Exhaust Throttle - $30

2) Garder OPS 67/80 Exhaust Throttle - $30

3) (4) Octura 4-40 Motor mounts - $10 a piece.

4) Rossi 21 O/B Nitro Pipe - Little use with some dents.. $20

5) Octura OPS 45 collet - $5

6) Thunder Tiger - Bearings(PN0109), Flex Shaft(A0417) and Prop Shaft Assembly.. $25 for all..

7) Marine Specialties Strut - Midrange Strust with T-Bracket with 3/16 flex shaft bearings. $5

Add shipping to each item.

Charley

Last edited by a moderator:
hey charley what are those tanks for? if any are for a 3.5 tunnel then they are sold. let me know if you got the pm on the hull.

thanks,

Joel hanson

Im interested in the motor mount, flex shaft and strut, pictures would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil ;) B) :)

Charley,

Thanks alot man, will that mount work with a .21 engine and is that strut intended for .21 size flex?

Thanks,

Phil B) ;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Charley, how much do you want for the mount, strut and propshaft setup plus shipping? Ill talk to my mom to double check with her but otherwise I think Ill buy them.

Thanks

Phil B) :unsure: :)

The propshaft is for an outboard? Do you want that?

$17 shipped for the mount and strut...

Let me know,

Charley

Pennywizz6 said:
Charley, how much do you want for the mount, strut and propshaft setup plus shipping? Ill talk to my mom to double check with her but otherwise I think Ill buy them.
Thanks

Phil B)   :unsure:   :)

70195[/snapback]

O no then i guess I dont want the prop shaft, thanks for letting me know :rolleyes: I will try to pay for the strut and mount later 2day.

Thanks,

Phil

Hey Charley, I just sent payment via paypal. Let me know if you dont get it.

Thanks again,

Jason

Charley,

Sorry im so slow to reply. How long can you hang onto those parts for me? I need to get a few more bucks in the ol bank before i start spending more. Ill try and pay you in a week or 2 if that is okay with you?

thanks,

Phil :( <_< ;)

Back