• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

misc. for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

All items are for sale in lower 48 states and include shipp in price.

1. Futba s9206 servo $45.00 PRICE REDUCED TO $35.00

2.Futaba s3003 servos 4 for /$20.00 Only one is used.PRICE REDUCED TO $15.00 Sold to Dick

3. Hi tec 5645 mg $25 shipped. Sold to Bill

4. Hitec 605 BB $15 shipped.PRICE REDUCED TO $10.00

5. Hi tec HFS 03 FM rec. No crystal $12.00 shipped Sold to Ben

6. One new but not in orig bag Futaba switch. no mounting screws $6.00 shipped.REDUCED TO $5.00 with great plains mount bracket.Sold to Dick

7. two Steve Wood seal kits. NIB 3 bases, boots and o-rings. $8.00 each shipped one set.Sold to Steve other set sold to Mike

8. Aeromarine radio box seals NIB 2 pc . $4.00 shipped Sold to Chris

9. 2 Ea. 707 4-40 Prather style radio box seals. $4.00 shipped.Sold to Chris

10. Aeromarine fuel tank tray will fit tanks 2.8" wide X 7" long.$7.00 shipped.

Thanks,

Glenn

It's not always first to say "I'll take it it" that gets the juice. I'm on the same deadline as the IRS this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Glenn..

I'll take #7, the Wood seals. Please PM me your paypal address and I'll send the funds.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Before you and Steve start slappin each orher on the back only one has paid. Parts that have been paid for will be shipped Monday.

Glenn

Before you and Steve start slappin each orher on the back only one has paid. Parts that have been paid for will be shipped Monday.

Glenn
Hey Glenn,

Money is on the way... No worries on the slapping around, I am sure the old man and I can work any issues out. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dick, I just noticed that two of the s3003 servos have been used. Not one like I posted. The two new ones are missing small hardware(rubbers, gromets and horn screws). Just want to be honest. I sent you a P.M. with a total-please disregard that and make an offer.

Sorry,

Glenn

Dick, I received your payment but need a shipping address.

Thanks,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back