Mike T's Prop Duplicator

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClayGlover

I wanted to let people know that Mike Tyson's duplicator package is a great deal from a great guy. It is some very cheep insurance for your $40+ custom props. I dinged a blade on a brand new high dollar AB prepped prop BADLY and completely repaired it quickly and accurately using the duplicator I purchased from Mike. I must say, it's already paid for itself. It's a great product. Well made and very fuctional.

I don't know Mike personally, but I like to show support for innovative and helpfull manufacturers for our sport. He offers several useful items for boaters and great prices.

[glow=red,2,300]hope you don't mind Mike, here's your email for all to see -[/glow] 8)

[email protected]

clay,

im not suprised you like that duplicator,

i know mike personally and he is a REALLY great guy.

if it wernt for him my OB rigger would either be sitting at the bottom of a pond somewhere or sold on ebay, and his mufflers are awesome. just about everyone at the club has them on thier pipes, and everyone loves 'em.

wish he came on here more often, i guess if you're a gasser though then Jim's is the place to go online.

WAY TO GO MIKE T. KEEP 'EM COMING!

Joe

Latest posts

Back