Mike KcNight @ Thunderboatgraphics.com

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullDogRacing

Gaday guys

I would like to Apologize to Mike McKnight at Thunder Boat Graphics due to me taking to the forum

last year and assuming the werce of the guy :( when the fact being that The US Postal Service Lost my

Order :angry: .

Well today I'm Very Happy to say I received my decals that Mike Re did due to the first order going a stray and I must say I'm VERY HAPPY

and the best workman ship ive ever seen from anyone doing this sort of work .

Hope to deal again soon.

A Big Thanks Brad

It's all good Brad. Glad you finally have your decals. Sorry it took so long. I've had some long international deliveries before but I can honestly say I have never had this much trouble with lost stuff internationally.

Like I told Brad in an email I was having my doubts about the second one getting there as well. My day job relocated to a new building in mid December and the new location is about a 1/4 of a mile away from a big USPS regional distribution center. I dropped the second one off there since it was so close instead of a regular Post Office like I did the first time. This time all of my labeling and postage was done online and all I had to do was drop it off but with all the customs stuff and extra paperwork that I had to print I wasn't sure what went in the little plastic label pouch on the package and what copies were mine. So when I asked the guy at the counter he didn't have a clue either and was just gonna throw em all in there! I had him call in a supervisor to sort this all out.

With all the news in the last couple of years about how USPS is losing millions of dollars it's easy to see one major contributing factor. Incompetent employees! I have a friend that is a letter carrier and as you can imagine he's had enough of me lately....

Back