Mike Hughes, your tunnel did it again!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowebar

Hey Hippie,

Just wanted to thank you again for the tunnel you made me a few years ago. For the third straight year it won for me at nats! It's getting a little haggered, but still hanging in there! We ran SS1's on them this year and it was a great power option for that hull.

Thanks buddie!

Dick

I have something in the works for you to replace that hull. Should be able to up the SAW with it. I keep seeing you try with the other one. It jsut ain't gonna get it done. Should be a great oval racer as well. I jsut need time to get it done. When is the fall SAW event? Maybe I can get it done by then.

Mike

Mike Hughes said:
I have something in the works for you to replace that hull. Should be able to up the SAW with it. I keep seeing you try with the other one. It jsut ain't gonna get it done. Should be a great oval racer as well. I jsut need time to get it done. When is the fall SAW event? Maybe I can get it done by then.Mike

103226[/snapback]

Mike SAW's are in November. The boat you built worked great this year as the class was run with 700 series spec motors (The SS1).

UJ dropped me a note and is sending out a Top Speed2. I doubt that the SAW's will run 700's unless the rules are drafted sent out and voted on by then which I doubt will happen till next year at the soonest so we've got one more crack at 50+ with a Hacker. I plan on bringing every tunnel I've got and run them all till I max it out. I've got plenty of Hackers and 2 OB legs. If you have a boat that you think will be the hot ticket then I'll make another leg! I need something to play with! The Germans have wrapped up many of the rigger classes. I still have a good shot in P and Q Hydro but that's just not enough boats to keep me busy! Bring on the tunnels!

Talk to you soon,

Dick

Sorry Den, boats that win get a permanent home here! So, are we going for the SAW record with the Tunnels before the class gets switched to Spec? I want to see what these things can do!

Dick

I should be able to get it done by then. I will just have to set some time aside. Hopefully things mellow out with work so I can. My life can get so busy some times. I do want to get it done. I have been wanting for the last two SAW events.

Mike

Mike Hughes said:
I should be able to get it done by then. I will just have to set some time aside. Hopefully things mellow out with work so I can. My life can get so busy some times. I do want to get it done. I have been wanting for the last two SAW events. Mike

103388[/snapback]

Imagine that. Busy lifestyles. Welcome to my world! It used to be that racing boats was my outlet to cut loose. Now (4 kids later or maybe just the twins, the first 2 were easy) it's my moment of levity!

Don't sweat it Mike. If it happens it happens. I don't try and "make" things happen anything any more. I just do what I can do and enjoy the ride!

Thanks!

Dick

Latest posts

Back