• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Might be looking? "Found"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

I might be looking for a used MAC45 engine.. P/L need NOT be in good shape.

Whatcha got.

grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Virgil,

What can you tell me about the motor.. I would like to see both left and right side pictures of it.

Grim

hey grim... it's too much or what? did you get my mail? i was letting you have the pipe and needle so all you had to do was put on your flex hex and drop it in. let me know.

Hey Virgil, I will take it with NO PICTURES! Just kidding Grimm......but seriously I know Virgil and he would not sell anything that is not right. I would LOVE to buy this motor if Grimm does not. :p

$275 get you the complete package you get the motor the cmd remote needle and the parabolic pipe. I'll even throw in the flex hex and a glow plug. all you have to do is mount it and your done! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lay..

No e mail... :blink:

I will however pass and let Eric have it.. like the post states..PL not need be in good shape..

Grim

Back