MICROBURST RIGGER SET UP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro freak

I PURCHASED A MICROBURST RIGGER A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO FROM ALLEN YUEN AND I AM FINALLY SETTING IT UP. ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS BOAT. ANY TIPS? THE HULL IS 41-9/16" LONG AND I WILL BE POWERING IT WITH A MAC 84.

THANKS HENRY

1667's, and low lift props work best.The boat also is adjustable thru its turn fin for turning better if needed.

use your MAC84 for best A/A 90 pipe ( AL Hobbs ) Good heat prop: ABC H-48 cup 5.3 " another more fast " Freak" OCT H-667 cup 7.5" ;) make sure good propery level at turn fin Good Luck!

my left sponson is set 7 inches from the tub at the front 6 15/16 at the rear the right sponson is 6 7/8 from the tub at the front and 7

inches at the rear

The boat i have came from Beau Parsons orange sponsons clear tub

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is a good running boat i'm running a cmb 67 in it I won the point series up here in minnesota with that boat

microburst a.jpg

IMG_0834a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is a good running boat i'm running a cmb 67 in it I won the point series up here in minnesota with that boat
That boat runs great! I think I literally ran it over twice with my 101 eagle and it still finished every single heat it ran all summer!

Back