Michael Bontoft's Record OFFICIAL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUNLBOTR

Congrats to Michael Bontoft, after waiting since October UIM has officially recognized His accomplishment at 98.806 mph, set at Devil's Lake in Lincoln City,Oregon. It now also recognizes the APBA achievement of 98.252 mph set in his 95lb. boat !!!!!! for info AEROMARINE RESEARCH.com and video footage at tdn.com. GOOD JOB DUDE>>>>>>>>> :D :D :D

Congrats to Michael Bontoft, after waiting since October UIM has officially recognized His accomplishment at 98.806 mph, set at Devil's Lake in Lincoln City,Oregon. It now also recognizes the APBA achievement of 98.252 mph set in his 95lb. boat !!!!!! for info AEROMARINE RESEARCH.com and video footage at tdn.com. GOOD JOB DUDE>>>>>>>>> :D :D :D
That's good news!

I have know Michael for a few years now and can tell you he does what he think will work and is usually correct. this project took a while and I know he wanted break the century mark with his boat and I'm sure he will in the future. Cograts Mike your the man. Greg

Back