Me Time at the Indy Master PLEASE READ!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Me Time Productions is planning to travel to Indiana for the Indy Masters at Hobart and we need sponsors! Sponsoring a live event on metimeliverc.com will not only help Me Time to cover expenses, it will put your company in front of RC Boaters from all over the world and help us promote the RC Boat Racing Industry as a whole!

Race Dates are Sept. 10th , 11th and 12th

Me Time needs 10 or more paid sponsors to make this live event possible!!

Live Event Sponsorship Includes:

• Static Banner on the Home page as well as the Me Time Live page of metimeliverc.com. Banner will remain on the site during the event and for 30 days post event.

• 20sec. commercial spot played in between heats during the live event feed. Example of voice over for commercial : “This live event is sponsored in part by (your company)” and will include a tag line and any other information about your company that you would like to include. Number of times the commercial will play is apx. 10 times per day of the feed, possibly more depending on down time.

• Send us a banner and we will hang it on the side of the Me Time Trailer during the event!

Cost: $150.00 per event.

Premium Sponsorship: 1 Available, first come first serve.

Premium sponsorship includes your banner placed on the interview table, oversized banner ad on the top of the Me Time Live page, Live promotion of your business or website, plus everything the Live Event Sponsorship includes!!

Cost: $300.00 per event

Deadline for payment is Sept. 1st

For more information on sponsoring and event contact Kerri Carter at [email protected] or call 276-226-0470.

Important Notice: If your payment is not received by Sept. 1st your ad will not appear at this event.

Sincerely,

Kerri Carter

Kerri, can't afford to sponsor a class, but if you guys feel your coming up short, I'll make a donation to help cover your cost. Maybe some other racers would follow suit. Would not be the same without you guys. Metime rocks. B) B) ...

Kerri, can't afford to sponsor a class, but if you guys feel your coming up short, I'll make a donation to help cover your cost. Maybe some other racers would follow suit. Would not be the same without you guys. Metime rocks. B) B) ...
Ditto I will ask the club to step up and see if as a whole we can help....

Guys!!!!

Thank you soooooo much!!!! We would not be able to do this without your support and I can't tell you how much we appreciate it!

If you would like to make a small donation you can do so on the me time live page of www.metimeliverc.com

The following people have committed to sponsorships so far:

Zipp Kits

Middle River Hobbies

Jaguar Hydros

CMB Motors

I will keep this list up to date as new sponsors come in:)

Thanks again for all your help and support! We look forward to seeing everyone at the INDY-MASTERS!!!!!

Kerri

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys!!!!

Thank you soooooo much!!!! We would not be able to do this without your support and I can't tell you how much we appreciate it!

If you would like to make a small donation you can do so on the me time live page of www.metimeliverc.com

The following people have committed to sponsorships so far:

Zipp Kits

Middle River Hobbies

Zaguar Hydros

CMB Motors

I will keep this list up to date as new sponsors come in:)

Thanks again for all your help and support! We look forward to seeing everyone at the INDY-MASTERS!!!!!

Kerri
Zaguar Hydros..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Updated Sponsor list!

Zipp Kits

Middle River Hobbies

Jaguar Hydros

CMB Motors

Indy Model Boat Club (2 sponsorships)

Plus $75.00 in donations.

Thanks so much guys, were doing good so far. Still need to get 4 more! I'm working on it :D

Kerri

Hey Tom-

Considering how many I/W members that will be probably be watching the live feed, can't we set up something with a Paypal Donation button on here for MeTime? :)

Aqua Craft Models has just agreeded to do a sponsorship as well. 3 more needed:)

I keep you posted!

Kerri

Phil Thomas just signed on to be a sponsor! Thanks Phil!!! That leaves 2 more to go!

Thanks so much guys for all your support! We needed it and you have brought it!!!!!!!!!!

Kerri

Agua Craft Models has just agreeded to do a sponsorship as well. 3 more needed:)

I keep you posted!

Kerri
Agua Craft? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dang it! I did it again :) hahaha, I have got to slow down B) I ment Aqua Craft :)

Kerri
It's ok, we just figured it was a Mexican sponsor. :lol: :lol:
Kerri is hitting the sauce agian,, hot sauce or tequila?? :lol: :lol:

Agua Craft Models has just agreeded to do a sponsorship as well. 3 more needed:)

I keep you posted!

Kerri
Agua Craft? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don, that's the new line of boats being made in Mexico! :lol:

AquaCraft really came through last year with a lot of prizes (I won a few myself!) and giving away the boats after the celebrity race to some lucky kids

Back