Maus Spt 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watercadet

I have a rare Maus Spt 20 boat that I thought some of the setups from the 40 boat would work on. Any one run a 40 boat? or even better yet seen or ran a sucessful 20 sized boat? I think it is a big 20 boat at 33 1/2" long, but our pond gets rough.

I have a rare Maus Spt 20 boat that I thought some of the setups from the 40 boat would work on. Any one run a 40 boat? or even better yet seen or ran a sucessful 20 sized boat? I think it is a big 20 boat at 33 1/2" long, but our pond gets rough.
I have a sport 40 from Maus sitting on the shelf.I've never run it because I ended up with a Phil Thomas 40 stealth. I also have the instructions for the Maus 40 if you need them.

I'm curious now to measure the Maus 40 length when I get home from work.

If you need any info,PM me and I'll do my best to help.

Thanks Waltr, YGPM.

Anyone else who has run one? Anyone else who has seen a Maus Spt 20?

Adam,

I've got a Maus sport40. If I can't get my new boat together, I will run the Maus at the Muncey race.

:) Ive a maus '40 too... Picco silver in it........ I aquired it from an old school racer and he fared well with it in its day. The boat's my most stable platform to date, if conditions suck at the lake, I can run this boat..... Mine is bone stock ( some have modified the hull extensively) (?) Its never threatened to blow off, but, Im not pushing the speeds the newer thomas or AC hulls with modern motors are capable of. I cant post pics, or I would, if ya need set up Ill measure for ya. Its a great boat as far as Im concerned, and I may upgrade some more HP if the consensus deems the hull will handle it....... mike

Latest posts

Back