Maus sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jose, I have both hulls and I can tell you that the Maus hull setup with a cmb45 is competitive,good hull to get you in the mix of sport40 racing. My PT ss45 running a novarossi 46dd motor is really fast,stable, and very easy to setup. After my first year of racing sport 40 someone gave me this advise: Watch what the guys you are losing to are running,ask questions and get better .

Jose, I have both hulls and I can tell you that the Maus hull setup with a cmb45 is competitive,good hull to get you in the mix of sport40 racing. My PT ss45 running a novarossi 46dd motor is really fast,stable, and very easy to setup. After my first year of racing sport 40 someone gave me this advise: Watch what the guys you are losing to are running,ask questions and get better .
What turn fin are you running ?? Same hardware that came with the boat ??

Yes original fin, just sharpened real good. Speed master rudder and strut. The only downside I see is the sponson footprint is narrow compared to the PT hull, which means it will not be as stable in rough water. I ran a race this year with 2 heats of sport40 in 20 mph winds . The Maus hull would have submarines for sure.

Yes original fin, just sharpened real good. Speed master rudder and strut. The only downside I see is the sponson footprint is narrow compared to the PT hull, which means it will not be as stable in rough water. I ran a race this year with 2 heats of sport40 in 20 mph winds . The Maus hull would have submarines for sure.
Thanks buddy it's a play boat

Jose

I have a Maus Scorpion that is unpainted and only has the stuffing box installed. It has a custom fuel tank too. I will be at the Melbourne race if you want to look at it. Cheap price, I have too many boats.

Bill Hoch

Stuart, Fl.

If it's just a play boat. Then you will be ok with what you have. I started boats with a Popeyes catamaran with a ops 80 that was fun. That's the important part fun and more fun.

Back