• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark Sholund Race Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

I have 3 Mark Sholund Race Props, Brand new. They were back-ups and have never been wet. $45 each Shipped

Theres a 1657 that I custom cut before sending to Mark to finish(Low lift for JAE style ski)

1450 Back cut

ABC 60 X 80 Sold

The prop details are in the pictures, all written by Mark Sholund

I can take Paypal.....Larry Gempp Jr.

20121010_155541_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I sold 13 sets of twin props to a friend a few years back, if I still had that prop box Id be throwing them at you Julian!

I have 3 Mark Sholund Race Props, Brand new. They were back-ups and have never been wet. $45 each Shipped

Theres a 1657 that I custom cut before sending to Mark to finish(Low lift for JAE style ski)

1450 Back cut

ABC 60 X 80 Sold

View attachment 40916
Larry

I will take the 1657 and the 1450 for $80 shipped

Walt Barney

1450 Back cut

ABC 60 X 80 Sold

View attachment 40916
Larry,

Received props today Thanks

Walt Barney

I sold 13 sets of twin props to a friend a few years back, if I still had that prop box Id be throwing them at you Julian!
Larry, I just sold them a few months ago on ebay.. I think think they went to Ron Shaw?
Terry! How you been buddy? I said it this year, but next year Im gunna try my best to make it to Hobart. You still runnin hydro's?

Jr.

Latest posts

Back