Major problems!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

When I returned from going out to lunch today I saw that the server had a restart and failed. It displayed the blue screen of death. I spent an hour before work trying to get it running again. The situatuion looked bad. I tried everything I could reasonably think to do. Tonight I spent more time without luck. I gave up and started the process of rebuilding it from scratch again. I took the servers drive out and put it in my workstation. I copied all the website files for restoring later. I then put the server back together for a few more last attempts before reformating. It started on the first try! I don't know what is going on but I sure don't like it! :'(

the server restarted again through the nite. I wonder if the hard drive is about to fail???

Tom,

Call Dell's 800 number, the server should be under full warranty and maybe they could talk ya through a checklist to try to isolate the problem, also tryed to send a Email to Tom2 and it bounced, Weird!!!

Gene ;D

Latest posts

Back