• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

magic muffler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valet

Does anyone have an old Magic Muffler they don't want and want to sell? Looking for one for my .21 outboard

Can someone post a pic of a magic muffler? I would like to lower the db level on my outboard. Just want to keep my eye out for one but don't know what to look for.

Ron

Thanks Greg,

I have seen those on e bay at times. Are they a tune pipe as well as a muffler?

Ron

I have three OS .21 outboards. Two with Irwin pipes and one cooper pipe. The cooper is much quieter. Running a Leecraft and new Vision. Love the Vision. Looking to build or buy a JAE outboard for the third motor. Just looking to be a little less loud. Has anybody but a muffler on the Irwin pipes?

Is the 40 sized the same configuration as the 20 size but smaller. Are they a home made built that can be made or is it a production run? I'm handy at small builds. Just need a plan.

They are a production run, Im sure you could make one if your setup to machine and weld

Valet

Try Gary Preusse

Here's is his No. 1-630-279-2451

He would be the only one that I know would have one.

Dave Roach

Back