`MACH 5 racing' 800GRX video!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.R.Joye

The `MACH 5 racing'800 GRX motor has been race proven in NAMBA Offshore enduro and Sprint racing. If i had to compare its versitility to a 05 can motor wind. Lets just say its similiar to a 12-14 turn D4 only scaled up to run 18-20 cells. Heres a video and my website link. In the video watch as my 800 GRX powered Vee runs away from a brushless field of entries in the `Anything Goes' class at the recent Canadian Nats race.

Canadian Nats Video

http://www.lousfastrc.com/Video/2003Nats/K...lGRXpowered.mpg

Mach 5 Racing Hardware & Motors

http://www.mmeu.com/members/joye/joye.htm

It sure is!! 120 downloads so far. Not sure what was up with the service yesterday. Ken I saw a post on RR where you said your gonna try 22 cells. Will the Motor handle 24 cells? What is the rpm/per volt?

Thanks

LOU

Lou we trully believe the motor will work great on 22 cells and were going to start testing soon. WOW 120 downloads (10 were probably mine LOL) I don't have the RPM volt yet, haven't been able to keep them in stock long enough to send one out for testing. Sold a few in Toronto you guys are going to have fun. We were thinking about your 800 Crackerbox club class idea. If you keep the hulls light and in the 30"-34" range D/D you will have excellent speed, i wouldn't go any larger.

We have about 6 GRX powered MMEU`Unlimited Class' boats in our club making it practically a club class.

Can't wait to try it out. 30 -34", I was hoping to be a min of 42" because it would then qualify as 1/4 scale.

LOU

Dont forget to add a water jacket from OffshoreElectrics.com to keep that 800grx nice and cool!

Oh ya if you need a control to tame that 20cell beast, we are now an Official dealer for R/c Hydros ESC. The "coolest" control on the planet.

Steven Vaccaro

www.OffshoreElectrics.com

'MACH 5 racing' 800GRX 20 Cells max

We tested a 800GRX powered Titan this weekend on 22 cells. The boat flew for about 3 mins before the windings let go. Please 20 cells MAX guys.

Back