• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC67, Rod Geraghty mod

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnrcboatracer

Supporting Member
OK, I need to move this motor. Please make an offer if you're interested.

As the description says, I've decided to sell one of my Geraghty modded MAC 67's. This engine is 1 of 2 that Rod reworked the case port runners for reduced case static volume, giving much improved torque and accelleration. These mods sloow the motor to pull a larger prop from hte berach, and pull a heavier scale boat out of the corner. Another side benefit is improved fuel economy. This motor has the short neck .550 carb, bushed drum housing, and ramped rotor. Great compression, bearings are perfect. All screws have been changed to self locking SS. $400 shipped in the USA.

pics here

Last edited by a moderator:
As the description says, I've decided to sell one of my Geraghty modded MAC 67's. This engine is 1 of 2 that Rod modded for improved accelleration and torque. Has short neck .550 carb, bushed drum housing, and ramped rotor. All screws have been changed to self locking SS. $400 + shipping.
pics here

how much time do you have on the motor? sounds like that kind of mod would work really well in a heavier scale boat.....thanks, Bill

what are the screws going through both sides of the casing(through the MAC and 67 stamping)?

Cliff

what are the screws going through both sides of the casing(through the MAC and 67 stamping)?
Cliff
Screws are used to secure the plates to the inside of the transfer passages of the case. The plates reduce the crank case volume. Richard D

Back