• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC67 parts needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I'm looking for a MAC67 blue water jacket & matching head button. Prefer new but used in excellent shape is also possible. If anyone has anything kickin' around please let me know. B)

For that fine looking silver head you just picked up on fleabay? If it was you, that was a good deal. I messed up and let that one slip by. Coulda been a contender :p

EatMyShortsRacing said:
Should check my housing....  have a non-bushed housing with noproblems so far.
68419[/snapback]

Craig,

That's because you don't run it often enough! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim.

EatMyShortsRacing said:
Should check my housing....  have a non-bushed housing with noproblems so far.
68419[/snapback]

Actually, I hear there are alot of un-bushed housings out there that are working just fine.

If you download the new CMDi. catalog, the housings are no longer bushed, .......now they are "brushed". :D :D :D :p . Must be new MAC technology eh? :huh: ;) ;) ;)

Mike Stewart said:
If you download the new CMDi. catalog, the housings are no longer bushed, .......now they are "brushed". :D   :D   :D   :p . Must be new MAC technology eh? :huh:   ;)   ;)   ;)
68452[/snapback]

Saw that, pretty funny. Guess I'll call the girls @ CMD since nobody seems to have these parts layin' around. Guess that's what happens when you run motors that don't break. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Ferrette said:
Guess that's what happens when you run motors that don't break.  B)
68469[/snapback]

Not a bad problem to have when you think about it!

I'm not gonna mention Picco at all - D'oh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back