• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC67 - Brand new

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Christy

Guys,

I've got a brand new MAC67 for sale. I picked it up intending to drop it into my scale, but it seems I may never get it finished, so I'm selling the engine. I've got other things to do wiht the funds right now.

This engine has never seen fuel or a collet for that matter. I think it's a 2004 issue.

The first $450 gets it shipped to you door. I've had one of my titanium rods in the box since the day I got it. I'll keep it in the box for an additional $50 (that's half......... ;) )

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Guys,
I've got a brand new MAC67 for sale. I picked it up intending to drop it into my scale, but it seems I may never get it finished, so I'm selling the engine. I've got other things to do wiht the funds right now.

This engine has never seen fuel or a collet for that matter. I think it's a 2004 issue.

The first $450 gets it shipped to you door. I've had one of my titanium rods in the box since the day I got it. I'll keep it in the box for an additional $50 (that's half......... ;) )

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros
I will take it. Do you want Paypal or Cashiers Check.

Let me know.

Robert Holland

Back