• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac pipes for sale (SOLD)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Finn

I have two Mac pipes for sale.

(1) Mac 7.5cc muffled rigged to telescope on a CMB header. Very good condition $30 SOLD

(2) Mac 10cc nitro pipe in very good condition $25 SOLD!

Prices do not include shipping which will be $5 in the US by priority mail. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bob, Is the MAC 10 the pipe with a "center section" or is it the one where two cones just come together?

If its the one with the center section, I'll buy it.

I looked at Macs website and the only one that had "10" associated with it was the 10cc airplane pipe, Which

is the one I want for Jim Hills Picco 45 Disc Rotor BABY!!! Its been a while since I bought one of these pipes,

I plain fergot what I use'ta use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bob, Is the MAC 10 the pipe with a "center section" or is it the one where two cones just come together?If its the one with the center section, I'll buy it.

I looked at Macs website and the only one that had "10" associated with it was the 10cc airplane pipe, Which

is the one I want for Jim Hills Picco 45 Disc Rotor BABY!!! Its been a while since I bought one of these pipes,

I plain fergot what I use'ta use.
It is the 10cc airplane pipe that is popular on the 45's around here.

Back