• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC .84 ENGINES ------SOLD------

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc Ohler

100_0989.jpgI have two Mac .84's Blueheads for sale.They are from my twin Jaguar.The bearings have just been replaced.The engines are in great shape .$650.00 shipped , for the pair ,in the U.S. PayPal is preferred.

Marc :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have three Mac .84's Blueheads for sale.Two are from my twin Jaguar.One is from my SGX Eagle.The bearings in the ones out of the twin have new bearings.The bearings in the other are still good. All three engines are in great shape .$375.00 each plus shipping.Pictures can be e-mailed if needed.I'm still having trouble downloading on IW.PayPal is preferred.

ttt

I have three Mac .84's Blueheads for sale.Two are from my twin Jaguar.One is from my SGX Eagle.The bearings in the ones out of the twin have new bearings.The bearings in the other are still good. All three engines are in great shape .$375.00 each plus shipping.Pictures can be e-mailed if needed.I'm still having trouble downloading on IW.PayPal is preferred.

ttt
ttt

ttt
ttt

Any offers?E-bay is next

ttt
ttt

Any offers?E-bay is next
ttt

ttt
ttt

Any offers?E-bay is next
ttt

NEW PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back