• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac 67 blue head ........ sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Linden

lots of comp. and rolls over smooth ready to run

sold

jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Jay, it has been one day. I had sent you the money before I read this, but if you are in any way uncomfortable with "this guy" just send me a refund and we will call it a day.

Eric Canto

Jeez, he sent you funds within 24 hors. Some of us have lives outside of this hobby. I will sometimes logon to address a specific issue, and not just answer every PM I receive.

Patience is a virtue that some folks don't seem to understand. The man said he would buy it and pay you. If you don't get payment or receive contact after 5 days, just relist it; someone will buy it. If I had seen it yesterday, I would have bough it myself. But I wait until the funds are transferred into the correct accounts before I make the paypal pament. This can take up to 72 hours. I do tend to let you know what's going on, but if I feel pestered or pressured, I will back out. That sort of impatience is often a sign of a bad deal.

Just my opinion.

I will take it. let me know how to pay

well i don't know what to say or think this guy came on here and siad he will take the motor i have pm'ed him a couple time's with no response he has also logged in here 2 or 3 times since he said he wanted the motor but has not replied back to this thread or my pm's

does this guy always do this well i geuss the motor is still for sale hope he dosen't do this alot i will know for next time

eric if you still want this motor please contact me

Motor still is for sale

jay

Jay,

No Eric is not like this, he is an excellent fellow and I have known him for a very long time. He owns his own hobby shop and is just BUSY providing for his family! You need to chill out and show some patience. You will have some troubles selling here if you are not more patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Jay, it has been one day. I had sent you the money before I read this, but if you are in any way uncomfortable with "this guy" just send me a refund and we will call it a day.

Eric Canto

Jeez, he sent you funds within 24 hors. Some of us have lives outside of this hobby. I will sometimes logon to address a specific issue, and not just answer every PM I receive.

Patience is a virtue that some folks don't seem to understand. The man said he would buy it and pay you. If you don't get payment or receive contact after 5 days, just relist it; someone will buy it. If I had seen it yesterday, I would have bough it myself. But I wait until the funds are transferred into the correct accounts before I make the paypal pament. This can take up to 72 hours. I do tend to let you know what's going on, but if I feel pestered or pressured, I will back out. That sort of impatience is often a sign of a bad deal.

Just my opinion.

I will take it. let me know how to pay

well i don't know what to say or think this guy came on here and siad he will take the motor i have pm'ed him a couple time's with no response he has also logged in here 2 or 3 times since he said he wanted the motor but has not replied back to this thread or my pm's

does this guy always do this well i geuss the motor is still for sale hope he dosen't do this alot i will know for next time

eric if you still want this motor please contact me

Motor still is for sale

jay

Jay,

No Eric is not like this, he is an excellent fellow and I have known him for a very long time. He owns his own hobby shop and is just BUSY proviidng for his family! You need to chill out and show some patience. You will have some troubles selling here if you are not more patient.

OK guy's i'm new here and i'm sorry for jumping the gun

eric sorry i will get the motor out asap

no hard feeling

jay

Back