• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MAC 67 & AB67 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nigel

For sale is a CMDI MAC 67 engine, AB67 pipe, new exhaust manifold and¼ collect. The engine has had about 4 liters of 50% nitro, 20% oil through it and still has excellent compression. The engine has been flushed with WD 40 at the end of each use. The AB67 pipe has the pressure fitting installed. There is a new un-cut manifold, spring and rubber. The collect is suitable for a ¼ cable.

The engine is from my 36” Sprintcat (that I now run a 45 in) and is in great shape. I am after US$385. Please e-mail me with any questions.

Cheers Nigel.

Mac_67_001.jpg

nigel said:
For sale is a CMDI MAC 67 engine, AB67 pipe, new exhaust manifold and¼ collect. The engine has had about 4 liters of 50% nitro, 20% oil through it and still has excellent compression. The engine has been flushed with WD 40 at the end of each use. The AB67 pipe has the pressure fitting installed. There is a new un-cut manifold, spring and rubber. The collect is suitable for a ¼ cable.
The engine is from my 36” Sprintcat (that I now run a 45 in) and is in great shape. I am after US$385. Please e-mail me with any questions.

Cheers Nigel.

110103[/snapback]

Hello,

When you say Sprint cat are you talking about the Aeromarine Laminates Sprint cat ?????

If so how well is this boat working for you?

Yes it was in a Aeromarine Laminates Sprint cat. The boat was very quick with the 67 but I think it rides better with the 45. The loss in straight-line speed is not as much as you would think. It took a bit more work to set it up with the 45 as power overcomes a lot of issues but I like the boat better with the 45, also no holes in the canopy.

Cheers Nigel.

nigel said:
Yes it was in a Aeromarine Laminates Sprint cat. The boat was very quick with the 67 but I think it rides better with the 45. The loss in straight-line speed is not as much as you would think. It took a bit more work to set it up with the 45 as power overcomes a lot of issues but I like the boat better with the 45, also no holes in the canopy.Cheers Nigel.

110176[/snapback]

thanks for the information...

One last try, Any takers befor I put it back on the shelf?

Cheers Nigel.

Back